The data governance and privacy platform
A powerful suite of tools to simplify, to document and monitor your data practices and ensure your compliance.
PrivIQ is a powerful suite of tools to simplify, document and monitor your data practices, and ensure you comply with the law.
The tools are automated to deliver data privacy intelligence, so you can concentrate on your mission without the burdens of documenting and maintaining legal compliance.
We built PrivIQ to be the most comprehensive and affordable privacy and data governance platform on the market.
Manage your data privacy program in one place.
Simple intuitive software built for everyone, not just privacy wonks.
Simplify teamwork and reporting. Good data governance requires a team. Save time by involving and delegating tasks to the appropriate stakeholders.
Intelligent compliance. Simply.
PrivIQ’s service covers The Major Data Protection Regulations, Including GDPR, UK GDPR, LGPD, CCPA. Audits And Dashboards Allow the Understanding of Risks And Assignment of Priorities. Measure And Deliver On Privacy Program Operations.
PrivIQ framework provides guidance on what is required for regulatory compliance. Compliance audits and impact assessments ensure you assess potential risk areas and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to mitigate the risks.
Automation tools to involve your team and nudge everyone towards completing their tasks. A data subject rights manager to simplify response to people’s data requests. A breach management to ensure breaches are recorded, resolved and reported to the authorities, if necessary.
- Intuitive dashboard
- Easy collaboration
- Multiple notifications
- Customised reporting
- Software as a service
Home Screen layout
- Home screen with all functionality available.
- Work in a logical sequence.
- Information officer.
- Ongoing compliance reviews.
- Readiness Assessment of compliance areas.
- Data Mapping of data subjects, processing purposes and legitimate basis.
- Governance – Privacy Notices, Governance documents, Document library.
- Employee training and notification.
- Operators and data sharing agreements.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments, Subject access requests and security compromise recording
- Use predefined areas, eg data subject consent, marketing, HR, IT, security
- Add your own areas
- Specify custom legislation, eg money laundering, PCI, own practices
- Use predefined items
- Assign items to task owner
- Specify item’s review periods and due dates
- Add notes and files to items
- Set task status
- Set risk level
- Personal and sensitive personal information inventory.
- Understand whose information you hold, for what purpose, under which legal basis and for what duration.
- Assists in generating privacy notices, Records of Processing, defines 3rd
parties to whom data is sent or shared with.
- Enable LIA’s (Legitimate Interest Assessments), store all artifacts of data mapping.
- Manage privacy notices
- Tailor pre-loaded governance policies to your organisation.
- Upload your own documents and
further policies to the document
- Communicate policies to all stakeholders and obtain “read and accepted” confirmations.
Third party contracts and data sharing
- • Manage third party and data sharing contracts
- Ensure third party processors confirm their compliance
- Store signed contracts
Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Assess personal data processing that may result in high risk to individuals
- Use predefined screening and purpose questionnaires
- Use wizard to determine if a data subject’s rights are protected
Subject Access requests
- Receive SARs via a prebuilt form you can link to from any website or application
- Offer multilingual forms
- Use the guidance to respond correctly
- Use the workflow to ensure you validate and respond before deadlines
- Add written and verbal requests manually
- Use the case-management system to record and store your SAR responses in one location
- Assess and respond to personal data breaches in the stipulated time period
- Manage your responses from one location
- Report data breaches to the authorities
- Protect your organisation from the risk of a bad reputation